Sunday, 13 September 2009

Who doesn't like a bit of sparkle... ?

This weeks The Crafty Pad challenge is -

Let's see some Christmas sparkle and ribbon.
We would like you to make a Christmas card, Atc, fat page,
layout, altered art etc it can be anything as long
as it is in the Christmas theme. :)

The prize shall be 1 week GDT and a Crafty Pad stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

This week's GDT - please welcome the very lovely Sylvia from
Poppys Paper Craft Patch Sylvia's work is beautiful and it is a pleasure to work with her.

This is my take on the challenge:-





I have used Percy - sleding and the text stamp from
Percy & Parker for my card, he is one of my
newly released
Christmas stamps - available HERE.

The prize this for last weeks challenge was a GDT spot
for4 weeks with The Crafty Pad, but I felt that there should
be more than one winner after seeing the beautiful entries.
So I chose to have 3 winners - oh yes 3..:) :)

Pop over to The Crafty Pad and find out who the winners are. :)
Maybe you will have time to enter this weeks challenge too -
would be lovely to see you join in. :)



6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card Debbie and great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Debbie. Percy penguin is just so sweet, he looks like he's having great fun on his sledge :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Debbie - love the brads and the snowflake, and the fence is perfect! Lovely the colouring on Percy too.
    Love, Sylvia xxxxxx
    PS: Thank you so much for you support, and kind comments. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle and ribbon ? I shall keep this in mind debbie. Hope you are doing ok my friend

    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable...love the image and all the sparkle!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card Debbie I hope you have been keeping well

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)