I have been able to make a card for the CRAFT challenge this week. :) Their challenge is a lovely recipe:
Here is my take on their recipe: -
Here are instructions how to make it: -
1. Choose 2 co-ordinating backing papers. Cover your cardstock
with 1 of your chosen backing papers. Use a plain section of card and emboss
with Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder - adhere to left hand side of card.
2. Stamp your butterflies onto the other chosen backing paper and cut out.
Layer up with 3d pads or silicone - add wire antenna.
Adhere whole butterfly to bottom right hand side of card.
3. Layer up co-ordinating flowers and add brad -
adhere to card just above and to the left of your butterfly.
4. Adhere buttons, another flower and bow as shown in photo.
Apply stickles glitter glue as shown - optional. :)
5. Butterflies and verse stamp set are available
to buy from http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/.
I have stamped the Butterfly verse inside the card on matching paper. :)
Thanks for looking. :)