Sunday, 4 October 2009

Crafty Pad Challenge Time Again, 3 GDTs, New Autumn Released Stamps

Crafty Pad Challenge time again....:)

And what a lovely treat we have for you....brand new released stamps for Autumn - HERE and not one but 3 GDT's - they shall be with us for the full month of October.

They are :-

Welcome to ladies. It is a great pleasure to be working with the three of you talented ladies. :) :) :) :)

This weeks our challenge is a sketch - your may twist or turn it and
add further embellishments if you wish. :)





Here is my take on the sketch which was drawn by our very own lovely Maxine. :)



I have used the newly released stamps for this card.  MME paper, CB embossing folder
for the sentiment, embellis from my stash. I paper pieced the Umbrella and parts of the Umbrella stand.
 You can find the stamps  HERE.


Please do go and visit The Crafty Pad - you won't be disappointed.




4 comments:

  1. This is a great card Debbie, I love the colours and the staps are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,i love this card,gorgeous colours and fab image:)

    hope you're keeping well darl

    love and hugs to ya:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie :)

    Glad to pop in and say hi :)

    Love your new stamps and the creations you have done with them :)

    Wishing you continued success :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)