Monday, 12 October 2009

Friends card...

I have made this card from the Free Digi Download from The Crafty Pad. I have entered it into the Trimcraft's current challenge - Hearts & Flowers. :)
I do love this image and the sentiments with it. :) I did enjoy making it too -
and it has been a long time since I made a card 'just because'..:) :)



I used Promarkers
DCWV Papers
CB Embossing Folder
Ribbon, Brads and Flowers from stash. :)

If you do like the image you are more than welcome to download from  The Crafty Pad
- you can also enter the competition with it if you wish. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Debbie, a lovely image and the gingham looks beautiful
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so cute, the colours are so fab!
    I wanted to do the competiton with this image but i can't print it, i haven't got any more ink in my printer and everytime i go out i forget to bring my memory stick with me, i just hope i will have time to do it.
    Anyway, great great card!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)