Sunday, 18 October 2009

Gatefold card sketch for..

The Crafty Pad. That is what the challenge is this week over at The Crafty Pad - set by the lovely Maxine. :)

Here is the sketch -


And here is my take on it -






I have used the Flourish and Leaves Accessory Set
and The Umbrella & Stand stamps from The Crafty Pad of course. :)
Paper - Basic Grey
White Jelly Roll Pen
Ribbon from stash.
I stamped the Umbrella & Stand and leaves directly onto the PP.
 Cut out leaves and layered onto white card.
For the inside I stamped the flourish directly onto the plain pink paper
and corners of white card where the sentiment will go.:)

Hope you likey. :)
Thanks for looking.

Do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see the wonderful
work from the DT's and GDT's.


3 comments:

  1. Oh your card is gorgeous!
    I am trying to work with this stamp for this week challenge but i find it hard, trying to find the right colour.
    I love the leaves and the inside, very pretty.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on my sketch Debbie, great card and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card this week Debbie, Love the colours you have used
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)