Sunday, 25 October 2009

Gift Set........

Over at The Crafty Pad this week the challenge is a theme of 'Autumn'. 
Anything goes just so long as it is Autumn. :)

Now I have a wee treat for you to see :-

I have made a gift set for my challenge this week,
it comprises of a decorated candle, a notebook and a funky foam tag. :)

But before I show it to you - The Crafty Pad have 4 gdt's this week -
how nice is that - so lots of inspiration for you to see -
pop over there and have a peep and join in if you can. :)
The GDT's are Susie, Sam, Suzi and Julie and they have all made great projects. :)

Okay here is my makes...

















The stamps I have used are the Umbrella & Stand and the
Flourish & Leaves stamps available from The Crafty Pad of course. :)

I stamped the umbrella & stand and Flourish onto tissue paper -
I coloured the image with Promarkers,
and using the heat gun applied to the candle.
Added some nice ribbon.....the brown is velvet ribbon to finish.

For the notebook I used 7 x 5 covers and covered
with BG papers.  Stamped images as in photo and coloured
with Promarkers.  I cut the leaf border out and glued on.
I used Anita's 3D gloss to go over all the elements and it
gives it a lovely touchy feely touch. :)  I added some flowers
and letters to finish.

For the tag I stamped into black funky foam - which I
heated beforehand.  I then coloured the flourish with a
silver pen.  I covered the back of the tag with the same BG
paper as the notebook, added ribbon and brad to finish. :)

And now I have a beautiful gift set to give as a present.
Hope you enjoyed reading all this - sorry bit of a long post..lol

Hope to see you over at The Crafty Pad -
the free digi image is still available until
tomorrow night if you want to enter the competition. ;) :)







6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic gift set Debbie, the colours are lovely and the images work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects this week Debbie. I love the macthing candle and tag to go with the notebook..what a wonderful gift.
    hug srozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW! Debbie, this is a beautiful gift set! I love the candle and the notebook. Such great ideas! You are full of surprises :)
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic gift set Debbie. I love the candle especially.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this gift set Debbie. How have you attached the bow to the top of the candle hun?
    Thanks for having me as GDT for this month - I have thoroughly enjoyed myself although I am looking forward to taking part in the challenges again.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee Debbie these are gorgeous , LOVE the candle¬


    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)