Sunday, 1 November 2009

An altered spoon for The CraftyPad challenge

Over at The Crafty Pad this week the challenge is a colour theme of:-
RED, GOLD & GREEN - lovely festive colours. :)

For my DT project this week I have altered a spoon and made a tutorial of it too. You can see the Tutorial HERE.

I have used the text stamp for the Baubles & Text stamp set available from The Crafty Pad. :)


Please do go and see the tutorial for more pictures. ;)

We have some fabulous inspiration for you from the wonderful DT members and we also have the lovely Pat as GDT this week. :)  Hope to see you there. :)

The Crafty Pad has also go a new look header - all festive and nice. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie
    Wow gorgeous spoon - great job!
    Have you seen the stamp designer comp over at The Craft Barn, thought you might want to take a peek!!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really gorgeous and i'll probably try it this week.
    Thank you for the tutorial on the crafty pad!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)