Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Big Oops!!!!

I really don't know where my head has gone - if anyone finds it please post it back to me..lol

I forgot to post up this card I made for The Crafty Pad challenge which of course runs from Sunday to Sunday.

It is following a sketch drawn up by our lovely Maxine - here is my take on it :-







I have used Percy Penguin - stargazing stamp from The Crafty Pad.
The main card is actually backed with a fine material which has glittery bits all over it - it reminded me of glistening snow..lol
Blue foil - BC embossing folder - nesties - Promarkers
I have to say that this card is much nicer looking in real life - honest.  It was difficult to get the effect of the glittery material.

Thanks for looking :)

I would also like to say a huge sorry to all my wonderful blogging pals - I haven't been around to visit you for a while now - but I will get there - please bear with me. :) :)  I may go all quiet for a few days before I do so though..:) :)




5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Debbie and I love the blue!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, i like the embossed paper and percy looks so relaxed :))
    I need to get to work on my card.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous crad Debbie. i like the striking blue clour, it goes so well with percy penguin.
    i had wondered where your card had got to ! lol
    never mind its posted now.
    Looking forward to seeing this weeks posted too
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Deb loving all these wonderful creations, sorry haven't been blogging much :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Debbie,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)