Sunday, 8 November 2009

Challenge time....long post......lol

over at The Crafty Pad. This weeks challenge is a brilliant sketch drawn up by our very lovely Maxine. :) :)


Here is my take on the sketch :-


I have used Christmas Ted - sleding snowman stamp available of course from The Crafty Pad.
Papers are BG.

We have 2 GDT this week and all the examples are beautiful - please do pop over and pay The Crafty Pad a visit. :) :)

My brother had been staying with me all week - so no crafting was done. We had a great week and caught up on lots of chat, we had a BBQ Friday night which was excellent fun..lol
I only made my DT card for the Crafty Pad this morning..lol...but then it got me on a roll and I have made another two.

Both cards are for challenges over at The Trimcraft forum:-

Challenge 1 is - shades of blue, I have used Cristmas Ted - sleding snowman again.


Challenge 2 is - Lots of Dots, I have use Percy Penguin - sleding available of course from The Crafty Pad.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at The Crafty Pad. :) :)

Happy Sunday to you all. :)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Debbie. so pleased you were able to get in a some crafting this week, even it it was jsut this morning. The cards are lovely...
    glad you had a good time whilst your brother was staying... its good to catch up
    Enjoy the rest of teh weekend
    hugs rozzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch and card Debbie, love your new blog as well. I will try to take part this week if I have a chance. Hope you are well.

    Also:

    Please have a look here on my blog where I have something for you.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Debbie! I love the blue one because it's my favourite colour :)
    I am going over now to your new blog.
    Take care xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas cards Debbie, i love your colours and embellishments take care Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards!
    So cute images and lovely colors!
    Hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards Debbie, these images are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)