Monday, 16 November 2009

The Crafty Pad Challenge .....

Ooh I am so late in posting this - really sorry... :( But things have been very hectic here lately.

Here is the challenge this week at The Crafty Pad

It’s recipe time -  we would like to you to use:-
1 circle, 2 ribbons, 3 papers, 4 gems and some sparkle  :)

I have made a card and decorated a candle. :)






and also a candle :-





I have used Percy - Sleding stamp on my card and for the candle I have used Percy & Parker stamp. Available HERE.

Don't forget about the SALE at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs and the BLOG candy too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I had been waiting all day for you to upload your projects so i could leave you a comment. they are absolutely fantastic, i love both your card and the candle...
    sorry i havent been in touch this week i have been so busy.... to many fingers in teh pie lol... I'll chat in the week
    hugs rozzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've made a scene! Really gorgeous card, i love how you've done it. And the candle is beautiful, i should try and do one, it would make a lovely present.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)