Sunday, 29 November 2009

A Triangle.........

I remembered this week..lol The Challenge over at The Crafty Pad challenge site is a 'Triangle' have a triangular shape on your card or make the whole card triangular.

Here are two very quick and easy cards from me this week :-




For the first card I have used Christmas Ted - bringing home his Christmas Tree stamp from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.  BP is Shabby Princess Holiday Downloads.  CB embossing folder, glitter glue, ribbon and rub-ons from stash.





For the second card I have used Christmas Ted stamp again (I love this stamp). BP is Papermania - I think. Tore the words out of the sheet of paper and glued on.  I also used puffy paint which I lightly smeared on just to give a textured look.



Look what I received from my lovely friend Rozzy. This is her DT make for The Crafty Pad challenge this week too - and I can tell you that it is absolutely gorgeous in real life. It now has pride of place in my living room. :) Thank you so much Rozzy I love it to bits. :)



 

Do pop over to The Crafty Pad and check out the challenge - lots of wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT members. :)
The Sale is underway over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs too and of course don't forget about the Blog Candy Giveway there too - 1 more week to run. :) :)

Thanks for loooking and hope all my wonderful blogging pals are doing ok. :) :)


3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Debbie... it occurred to me that not many stamp designers would be sent cards made with their own stamps, so i thought I would make a special one for you... i know it was a little early for Christmas cards, but the frame having glass in it, i wasnted to get it posted before the christmas card rush!
    your cards this week sare fab. I love all teh Bps you ahve used. they are really effecteive and show off your stamps so well.
    Hope you are having a good weekend
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 2 fantastic cards Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful Debbie,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)