Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Candle number 4 and last one..promise

This is candle number 4 - last one honest.  Can you tell I have been enjoying making these - I have had so much fun and the smell of warm wax was lingering for quite a while..lol

I made this candle for my lovely friend Rozzy, but had forgotten to take pics of it - so she kindly took the photos and emailed them to me - thanks Roz. :)

For this candle I have used Percy & Parker Banner stamp of course from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.
Promarkers to colour, my ever faithful stickles, nesties for the tag and some sparkle stones.

This one is being entered into the Promarker Challenge too - not a card but Christmas Themed.





Thanks for looking. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. another fab candle Debbie
    thanks for joining in at PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, another beauty. The colour scheme is gorgeous and the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful candle Debbie, there such fun to make arnt they

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your candles are fabulous Debbie :)

    Fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh love the colours in this one, lovely gift idea, Good luck and thanks for playing along.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)