Sunday, 20 December 2009

Challenge 51 and Previews.

Over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs we have previews of the new images to be released in the New Year and even better news is that they will now be available in both clear stamps and digi stamps...:) :)

This weeks challenge is 'Lets see some STITCHING - real or faux'

A nice easy one eh? This challenge will run until the 2nd Jan.

I have used one of the new images for my card - please let me introduce
'Roshell'





Hope you like her?
I have used Promarkers to colour, paper is either MME or Papermania??
Heart border punch, co-ordinating ribbon, flowers from stash,
bling buckle and bling stones, nesties and CB folder.

Thanks for looking :)  Please do pop over to  The Crafty Pad Challenge site and see
all the fab work from the DT's and GDT's.

Don't forget there is a DT call out at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs too. ;)

I would like to wish all my lovely blogging pals
A Very Merry Christmas
and a
Happy, Healthy New Year. :) :) :)


7 comments:

  1. I just luuuuuuve your card this week Debbie, everything about it. Your brand new stamp designs are so cheery, just what we need for this time of year. The colours and the added bling buckle is fabulous.I have added a post at the top of my blog about the DT call.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year... you deserve it.
    Love and hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Debbie,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a fantastic card Debbie and I just love your new images they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Debbie and i love yournew stamp. I'll have a look later.
    The colours are gorgeous!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I havent had much chance to blog and go blog hopping this year, I hope to visit you more often in 2010.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie

    What a lovely card like rozzy says it definatley cheers you up! I adore the sparklies too i'm like a magpie for things sparkly LOL

    All the best for 2010

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Debbie - love the colours and cute image too!

    Hope you had a great Xmas and wishing you love and peace in 2010

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)