Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Decorated candle Number 1 for.....

I have decorated some candles for entering into challenges - yeaa - can't believe I am actually entering challenges and I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed doing it too. :) :)

This candle is being entered into :-

Promarkers Challenge - Not a card - but a Christmas theme.
Rosiedees  Challenge - Use the colours Red, Green and some Bling
The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - Christmas Trees

I have used Christmas Ted bringing home his Christmas tree for this candle.  Coloured with Promarkers of course and some Stickles to give him his bling. :)
Stamps available from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs








Thanks for looking. :)



8 comments:

  1. super candle Debs
    thanks for joining in at PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, this candle is BEAUTIFUL! Welcome back! Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's. Hope to see you again soon.

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful candlw and gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, wow little ted looks amazing on a candle - so clever. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful candle, the little fella looks so sweet draging the tree! Thanks for joining us for the PfP X-mas challenge! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely candle!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Good luck and thanks for playing along.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)