Sunday, 6 December 2009

We have a.....

sketch for you over at The Crafty Pad challenge site to help get those Christmas cards made. :)
Hope you are getting through your long list that you have to make - I still have quite a few to do..:)

Here is the sketch :-

Here is my take on it. I have altered a 'tin' to make a Christmas card and it would make a great idea too if you wanted to pop some money into to it aswell. :)









I have used some spotty felt, Imaginisce Snowy Joe papers, Christmas Ted - Tree, Christmas Ted Baubles & Text stamps (love these stamps, they are available from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs of course) and some Stickles to bling it up a bit. :)

Do pop over to The Crafty Pad and see all the fabulous inspiration in store for you - the DT and GDT members have all done a brilliant job. :)

There is also still time for you to join in with the Candle Giveaway - pop over and check out the details. :) :)

Thanks for looking


4 comments:

  1. Wow Deb, this is a gorgeous altered tin, great keepsake!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project this week Debbie and sucha different idea. I love th ecolours and the way you have combined the different stamps.
    hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wowww Debbie,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is gorgeous, love how you decorated the tin, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)