Sunday, 17 January 2010

Animals for The Crafty Pad and an RAK....:)

Over at The Crafty Pad todays challenge is - 'Animals', lets see at least one animal on your projects. :)

We have the lovely Suzi starting today as one of our new DT's. Welcome Suzi. :)
We also have the lovely Linda as our GDT and she is the one offering an RAK in this weeks challenge.
This is what Linda wrote :-
I would like to offer a little RAK prize from me for this challenge. People who post up cards for this challenge will need to pop over to my blog and post a link to their card in my post about my card and Guest Design Team week at The Crafty Pad. I will do the drawing on Sunday, January 24 at midnight and post up the winner. The winner will have till Friday, January 29 at 8:00 am to contact me.

So why not pop over to The Crafty Pad and join in with the fun - would be fabulous to see you there. :) :)

Here is my take on todays challenge. I have used Roshell Friends with Basket(digi image). This image is available HERE to buy and comes in coloured and uncoloured for the one price. :)







Hope you likey..:)   Thanks for looking - your comments really do make my day. :)

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Debbie,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Debbie thanks so much for the advice you left for me . Sorry haven't been in contact but I am on my iPod everyday and do see your lovely creations . I will let you know how I'm getting on as don't like posting too much of my business on my blog which is wise. I have meant to say to you for ages you can take of the link to my etsy I haven't closed it down but haven't been uploading any new items but I might later down the road take care Debbie hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)