Sunday, 24 January 2010

Another week, another challenge...:)

I can't believe it is Sunday again..lol     That means another challenge from The Crafty Pad. :)

The challenge over there this week is a sketch :




Here is my take on the sketch :-







I have used Roshell Friends Digi Image with Sentiment
(coloured version) from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.
MME papers, Swirl CB folder, Circular Nesties, Stickles
Flowers, Bling and Brads from stash.

Please do pop over and check out all the mega inspiration from
the very talented DT members.
We have a new addition Pat to our DT team and
2 GDT's appearing this week. :)

There is also a tutorial from the lovely Suzi. :)

Would be fabulous if you could join in too on the fun -
hope to see you there. :)


3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Debbie, I love the colours and the image of Roshell is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Debbie,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love it
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)