Sunday, 3 January 2010

Changes and challenge for The Crafty Pad

I would like to wish all my blogging pals A Very Happy New Year and I promise to get around to visit you more too - I haven't been a very good blogger - sorry.

There are changes over at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs site - Digi Images are now available aswell as the clear stamps - yayyy.  Do hope it is better now for non stampers too. :) :)
New releases are available from today also. :)
The site has a new look too - pop over when you can and check it out. :)

The DT call is still open for another week too. :)

Now on with this weeks challenge, which is 'BUTTONS', lets see some buttons on your cards.  Nice and simple to ease us into 2010.

Here is my take on the challenge:-




I have used the newly released 'Roshell with Brolly' stamp for this card.
MME papers, Prima flowers, Promarkers, CB folder.
Lace, buttons, charm and sentiment from stock.

Thanks for looking - really appreciate it. :)



10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Debbie,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Debbie, I love the colour combo and Roshell is so cute and great to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe thanks for comment you left on my blog just wanted to wish you a happy wonderful new yaer love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love all the textures you have used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, Happy New Year. I love this little duck she is so cute and I love the buttons and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. good afternoon debbie, and happy new year to you hunny. Hope 2010 is a happy and prosperous year for you and your family. I am finally back to blogging after a 2 month break, trying to catch up with everyone now, and youve all been so busy with so many gorgeous makes. I love this duck image, what a fabulous card hun. Enjoy your weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card debbie i love it, pretty colours too. Hope you are well my friend, if i get chance i will join in for this challenge too
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie you card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colour scheme and all the lace too. Isnt it amazing how we can all use the sam eimage and come up with completely different cards.
    hope you ahve had a good week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)