Sunday, 10 January 2010

The Crafty Pad Sketch. :)

Hope all my blogging pals are keeping nice and warm in this Brrrrrr. cold weather.

Over at The Crafty Pad Challenge site we have a sketch for you to follow this week. :)

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on the sketch:




I have used Roshell with Brolly Digi Image, coloured in on PC,
American Crafts BP, mirri card, nesties,
glitter glue, bling stones, flowers.
Added a wee bit of faux stitching. :)

I did find it difficult to photogaph because of the light shining on the glitter glue
but it does look fine in real life in the ordinary light. :)

Why don't you pop on over to The Crafty Pad and see the other
fab inspiration from the GDT and DT's.

The sale is still on too at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs site.
And don't forget we sell stamps and Digi images now. :)


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, great minds think alike as you will see later Debbie!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Debbie and sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely do the challenge this week. Your card is fabulous as always. Love Roshell!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)