Sunday, 10 January 2010

Second post of the day..:) Quirky Crafts

I don't blog for ages and now I am posting up twice in the one day..:)

The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs is sponsoring Quirky Crafts for the month of Jan and today is their first challenge of the month.

Their challenge is 'YELLOW' and they invited me to be a GD with them..yayy.  I was thrilled of course and accepted. :)

The prize is two Crafty Pad stamps for the winner - pop over to Quirky Crafts for the full details and the DT's fabby inspiration. :)

Here is my take on their 'YELLOW' challenge:

 
 

BG papers - Oh Baby,
Nesties - Labels, Acrylic Beads,
Lace, Velvet Ribbon, Bling and Buckle and Flower from stash.

Thanks for looking. :)




4 comments:

  1. wow this is just fantastic Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous card Debbie! I love it. Congratulations on you GDT spot.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I nearly forgot to use Roshell for the Quirky Challenge but she's made a lovely bright card, so glad I remembered!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Roshell is a cutie! I can see your still busy as ever designing and creating! It's a gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)