Monday, 15 February 2010

1 card - three challenges..:)

I have actually made a card for three challenges today - I don't usually get the time to do this much so I am really pleased I achieved it....:) :) :) :)

The challenges are for:-

Secret Crafter  they would like to see more than one fold in your card.
Creative Craft their challenge is music to my ears
and
Sketch Saturday - they have a sketch to follow:-


I have made an easel card following the sketch and it has more than 1 fold.




I have used Teddies do Piano stamp - available from HERE.
Kay & Co papers.
Paper pieced most of image and promarkers to colour rest.
Nesties, CB embossing folder.
Bling and flowers from stash.

I adore this stamp so much and I just love the easel cards too. :)

Thanks for looking. :)


9 comments:

  1. what a great card, cute image and lovely papers. I love the easel card too its one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so sweet Debbie, I also love easel cards and must make the effort to make another!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, so love this, what a sweet image, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya hun
    thanks for joining in with our creative craft challenge your card is beautiful, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card this week Debbie
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Debbie a fantastic image for our challenge at creative craft thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card Debbie (",)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)