Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Bit of recycling....

I made this wall plaque from a polystyrene pizza base (took inspiration from Suzi's tutorial which is on The Craft Pad).
It is obviously for a little boy - for his new bedroom.
The image is a Digi (available from HERE ) It is called Patch Flying.



I covered the polystyrene base with card stock on both
side to strengthen it.  Paper is DCVW.  Letters cut with spellbinder
dies. Anitias 3D gloss to highlight. Brads and ribbon from stash. :)

Thanks for looking and for you comments -
do so appreciate them so much. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw so cute and such a fantastic idea.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)