Sunday, 21 February 2010

Colour Combo Challenge

Over at The Crafty Pad we have a colour combo challenge this week:-
Blue, Brown, Cream or White. :)

There is fabulous inspiration from all of the DT members - do pop over and check it out. :) :)

I have altered a CD this week using Teddies do Piano stamp - available HERE. :)
Here is  my take on the challenge:-



Teddies do Piano stamp which I have paper pieced with handmade paper and mulberry paper, Promarkers to colour. I also coloured a white flower with promarkers.  Punched music notes.  Charm, brads, ribbons from stash. :)

I am entering this card into CraftyCatz - their challenge is Charming Bears

Hope you likey.  Thanks for dropping by my wee blog - really appreciate it and love to see you visit. :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, i have just seen this image on another card for our challenge, yours is adorable too, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cd Debbie. colours are just great and teh CD was perfect to go with Teddies Do Piano :)
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Debbie, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie

    This is absolutely adoreable!! Hope you are keeping well.

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)