Thursday, 18 February 2010

C.R.A.F.T. challenge and GDT card

The Crafty Pad is sponsoring CRAFT challenge this week and they very kindly invited me to do a GDT spot with them - of course I jumped at the chance. :) :) :)

They have a wonderful sketch to work with this week - created by Eileen.  The prize of course is a Crafty Pad stamp - it is the newest release out - Teddies do Piano. It is available in both clear stamp and digi stamp:)

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed working with the sketch and this is what I came up with:-







I have used Teddies do Piano stamp, Papermania papers,
Promarkers to colour image. sticky lace, flowers and charms
from stash.  I did use cappucino alcoholic inks on the charms
to age them slightly. :)
Thanks for looking. :) :) :) :)

Please do pop over to CRAFT and join in with their fab challenge. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Fab card and image Debbie, love your new stamp, it's sooo cute. Thank you for sponsoring us this week and joining us as well.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)