Sunday, 7 February 2010

Fancy a recipe............

This weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad has been set by our lovely Maxine and it is a Recipe:-
1 Fancy Edge
2 Hearts
3 Papers

The prize shall be 1 week GDT using a DIGI stamp
that the DT shall be working with too. :) :)

If you use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered twice.
If you do not use a Crafty Pad stamp then your name is entered once.

Here is my take on the recipe



I have used Roshell & Eggward stamp (from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs)
you can them here
Papers are American Crafts, oval nesties, Promarkers to colour,
Lace border, stamps and flower from stash.  Hearts are punched.
I used Anitas 3D gloss to highlight.

Don't forget to enter the BLOG CANDY 10 stamp giveway..HERE

And also check out the BIG SALE and bag yourself a bargain. :)

Please do pop over and join in with the challenge.

I do appreciate all the visits from my lovely blogging pals and I will try and get round to visit you all.  Life jsut seems to be so hectic for me of late.
Thank you for taking the time to look and comment. :) :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Gorgeous card! Such lovely colours and cute image.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Debbie and the papers match the image so well!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)