Sunday, 14 February 2010

When You Smile Your Heart Sings.....

Challenge time again over at The Crafty Pad and this week we have a lovely sketch for you to follow. :)  We also see the launch of a brand new stamp and digi download of Teddies do Piano.

I am also entering my card into the Craft challenge - their challenge is - how do you colour your digi images?

Please do pop over and see it here - it is generous sized stamp and comes with the lovely text stamp 'When you smile your heart sings'.    This stamp/digi image is suitable for all occasions and you will be sure to use time and time again. ;)

The DT have made beautiful examples with this stamp this week - well worth a look-see. :)

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:



I have used the stamp Teddies do Piano, Papermania papers, Promarkers, embellis from my stash.

Would be lovely if you could join in with the challenge. :)  Blog candy has 1 more week to run to pop your name down for it.

Thanks for all the comments and taking the time to visit me. :)

Happy Valentines to everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day.

We went out last night to see Cher and Meatloaf tribute bands - they were very good and we had a brilliant time. :)



4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute, great card and beautiful new stamp, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Debbie
    Your card is adorable, gorgeous colours. Love the sketch, will have to get an entry in.
    Have emailed you my card for my guest designer wk.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbie - thanks for playing along in our digi colouring challenge trhis week! I do adore that stamp- so sweet! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)