Sunday, 28 March 2010

British Summer Time begins...

Yayyyyyy - another hour of light in the evenings..:) :)

The challenge over at The Crafty Pad is a colour combo of:

Yellow, Orange and Green

Here is my take on the challenge I have altered a CD.....





I have used the Butterflies and Verse stamp set - available HERE  in digi stamp or clear stamps.
I stamped the butterflies onto patterned paper and heat embossed with Black glitter EP,
cut them out and layered up with silicone glue, added some black gems down the butterfly's body.
I covered the cd with patterned paper and stamped directly on to it.
I had two huge flowers which I cut the petals off and glued each one to the back of the cd. 
I punched a hole in the cd with my crop-o-dile and  fed the ribbon through, added small butterfly and gem to finish the top.
I punched another hole at the bottom which I fed through the wired beads with charm.
Added butterfly on top to finish the whole cd off. :)
I think the cd looks like the centre of a flower..:) :)

Please do pop over to the crafty pad and see the other DT members creations - they are such a talented bunch . :)

I am also entering this altered cd into the following challenges :-

Simon say stamp - Easter/spring with glimmer - my embossing powder sure glimmers. :)
Fabnfunky  - Techinque - mine is heat embossing
Creative Cottage - Sparkle - my embossing powder

Thanks for looking. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, gorgeous sparkle!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Debbie!
    I hope to be able to participate this week, i was busy last week.
    Take care xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning, love the design. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo this is gorgeous, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge, best of luck :)

    xx

    martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CD Debbie really love the butterfly.

    hugs crissi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)