Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Challenge 60 with Crafty Ribbons sponsoring

First of all I would like to apologise for the lateness of this post - I think I have gremlins living with me..lol.
I hadn't been online for a while because I thought I had pulled a muscle in my eye but turned out it is sinus infection. 
Then now that is on the road to recovery I go online again only to discover my broadband is playing up - sooooo slow - then nothing - dead-as-a-do-do..... so I got up this morning all ready to re-install and re-set the router only to find I am back up and running (for the time being anyway?)   I am of course chuffed that I am online again but how frustrated was I???
Sorry for that ramble - but feel better now..lol

Right on with the challenge for the crafty pad - we have a sketch for you drawn up by our lovely Maxine

And the fabulous CRAFTY RIBBONS are sponsoring us - oooh don't you just love their yummy ribbons.  All sorts there - everything that you could possibly want.   Pop over and check all the deliciousness out. :)



Just feast  your eyes on these gorgeous Easter ribbons -
the winner will receive a selection of Easter Ribbons..:) :)



Here is the sketch:


and here is my take on it:



So pop on over to The Crafty Pad and join in with the challenge to be in with the chance to win a fabby prize.  And don't forget if you use a Crafty Pad Stamp Designs image you will be in a for a double chance to win..:) :)

Roshell & chickie image used, promarkers, Bazzill card stock,  American Crafts PP


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie

    Gorgeous tags and i love your colour combo its fab!!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon my lovely! these cards are so cheery! beautiful ribbons from the guys at Craft Ribbons. 60 challenges all ready eh!
    lots of love teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)