Sunday, 21 March 2010

Fabulous news and challenge day

As you know it is challenge day over at The crafty pad.  But before I get to that I would like to share some fanastic news with you all. :) :)

1.  Brand new releases of Anna are available from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. digi and clear stamps.
2. My digi stamps are now available to buy from Card Making Downloads aswell as the Crafty Pad

3. Fabulous tutorial from our very lovely Rozzy using the Butterflies and Verse set - The Crafty Pad
     Please do go over and see it - it really is worth the read - Rozzy has done a great job on this tutorial and the end results are stunning. :)

This weeks challenge is a sketch and Rozzy has based her card with her Butterfly Tutorial on this sketch.
The other DT and GDT have excelled themselves too - the inspiration is just overflowing.  So grab yourself a cuppa and pop over - you will be soooo glad you did. :) :)

Unfortunately I was unable to get any crafting done - sorry - but like I said the DT's have pulled their magic out of the hat once again. :) :)

3 comments:

  1. congratulation! love the new Anna stamps x
    am away to sort out pay pal for mine

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i love Anna! Such a cutie.
    Rosie tutorial is so fab. As soon as my budget allow me i'll buy the digis or the stamps!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry i thought i was signed in on my blog but it is sarah's blog, oh never mind,it's the same :))
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)