Sunday, 7 March 2010

Have you seen..?

Have you been over to The Crafty Pad and checked out the challenge details yet?   Please do go and pop over - you will be amazed at the stunning projects the fabulous DT ladies have created.  All fantastic work, they really have excelled themselves again. :) :)

It is amazing what they have done with the Butterflies and Verse set - from the craftypad stamp designs which are available in both clear stamps or digi stamps - the choice is yours..:) :) :)

Would be lovely to see you join in :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I'll try to participate in the challenge this week.
    I have changed my blog name and now no one can come and visit me! I didnt know that by changing it would happen.
    Take care xx
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used your buttefly stamp just the other day on my mothers day card...i love them.

    hope you are well my dear.
    talk to you soon love teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)