Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Mans Card Challenge

I have actually made a card..lol..it's been a while.

I am entering this card into Crazy4challenges - they want to see a Man's Card.





I have used Albert Diggin' with Patch digi image,
Papers are DCWV and Kay & Co,
I tore the edges and inked the edges.
Wee garden shed was kindly given to me by Rozzy - thank you. :)
Nesties & Cuttlebug embossing for sentiment.
Trowel, screwdriver and hammer charms from stash.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you again soon. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a great mans card Debs, love the scene!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debs, wow hunny what a truly wonderful card, love all that detail in the scenery, great shed and lovely image!!! perfect for my father in law! have a nice evening, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Debbie. Albert goes so perfectly with teh shed die cuts and i jsut love the way you have made the roof for the shed. Great use for puches :) the little wee dog is sooo cute too. Its lovely to see you making acrds again.. I knew you would feel like it soon.. it was worth the wait :)
    ((hug)))rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little shed, so cute and the whole card is fab with a lovely scene!
    Making a man's card is so hard for me but hopefully with albert digging, i'll be able to make one.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. great man's card. love the wee shed.
    i struggle with men's cards.

    hope you are grand
    lots of love
    teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, love this, so clever,

    have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)