Sunday, 14 March 2010

No Crafting from me - but just had to show you......

Another week has gone past and still no crafting from me.  I have been so busy trying to catch up with things - always got an excuse..lol.

But just thought I would let you know that Creative Craft World are sponsoring us at The Crafty Pad this week.  Please do pop over and check it all out - the DT girls have really excelled themselves again - don't know how they manage it.  The inspiration is stunning - honest!


Now if you want to know how to create the most amazing glossy butterflies check out this link.
Shirley from Trimcraft has made a fab tutorial on it - using the Butterflies from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.

Another stunning tutorial from our lovely Suzi - Suzi has altered an ice-cream tub - you just gotta see it - you will be bowled over.  You can find it HERE.  Again Suzi has used the Butterflies and Verse Set from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.

I must show you this card - not made my me, but made my sister Joani.  It is truely gorgeous.  As Joani does not have a blog I thought I would share it with you all - it deserves to be shown. :)




It is a spring up card.  Joani has used the Butterflies and Verse stamp set here too.  The butterflies have been stamped on to vellum.  The verse has been stamped as a background and a beautiful wicker fan as been added to give a perfect finishing touch and add more dimension.
Please do feel free to leave a comment here for Joani and I will pass them onto her - she will be so chuffed. :) :)


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Joani!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! love the stamps as you know. lol
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)