Thursday, 29 April 2010

Challenge card for C.R.A.F.T

This weeks challenge over at C.R.A.F.T they would like you to make a shaped card that is not round, rectangle or square.  Great challenge eh?  Pop over and check it out.

I (The Crafty Pad) am very proud to be sponsoring them this week. :)  They very kindly invited me to make a GDT card. :)

Here is my take on their challenge :-




I have of course used a Crafty Pad Stamp Designs stamp -
Anna by the Gate stamp.
Coloured with Promarkers, BG papers,
MS border punch, flowers from stash.

Please do pop over to the challenge and join in if you can. :)

Thanks for looking. :)



1 comment:

  1. i love the shape of this card! really sweet image
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)