Sunday, 18 April 2010

Joanna Sheen sponsoring the Crafty Pad

Well fabulous news that the very lovely Joanna Sheen is sponsoring us this week at The Crafty Pad. :)
Joanna has very kindly offered a £10.00 voucher to spend in her fabby shop.  She sells all the crafty stuff you could want and free P&P. :) :) Pop over and check out her shop HERE


The challenge this week over at The Crafty Pad is -
Lets see some Stitching - real or faux. :)

It is not a requirement that you use a Crafty Pad image to join in with the challenge -
If you do your name goes into the draw twice - doubling your chance to win. :)

Here is my take on the challenge -


I have used Anna - Birthday clear stamp -
available from the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs in digi or clear stamp format.
Or you can get her at Card Making Downloads in digi format - HERE
Kay & Co Papers, Promarkers to colour,
Stitching done with my trusty sewing machine,
Martha Steward border punch, Stickles,
Flowers from Stash.

Thanks for looking - really do appreciate it. :)
Why not pop over and join in with The Crafty pad challenge
to be in with a chance to win a Joanna Sheen Voucher. :)

I am also entering this card into the following challenges...


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/- in stitches
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/- layered

 


6 comments:

  1. she is so pretty! i need to go get my pay pal sorted so i can order new stamps from you x

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just lovely! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge with this and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card & your stitching is fantastic
    Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww... what a wonderful card Debbie!!! GREAT layering!

    So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie, this is gorgeous!!! love all your stitching!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!! I LOVE all your stitching! Thank you so much for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)