Sunday, 2 May 2010

Challenge card - BRAND NEW RELEASES ..:)

Over at The Crafty Pad this week our challenge is - Ribbons.

We also have a couple of BRAND NEW RELEASES....

We have  brand new releases for you this week 
click HERE to go directly to them. :)

This is Molly Cat with Birdhouse

Guitar - You Rock

Our sponsor this week is the very lovely Ali from Crafty Ribbons.  
Please do pop over to Crafty Ribbons and see all the 
beautiful ribbons they have - they have every ribbon you could imagine, 
you won't be disapointed. :)

The prize this week will be a whole bundle of these beautiful
'Spring Bloom' ribbons from Crafty Ribbons - aren't they just yummy. ;)


The winner will also receive a FREE digi download of their choice

Here is my take on the challenge - I have made a stand alone pop up card..


Image - CPSD image - Molly Cat with Birdhouse - HERE
Promarkers to colour
BG Papers
Stitched Ribbon, Flowers, Brads and Acylic pearls from stash.

Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and check out
the great inspiration from the fabby DT ladies. :) :)

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a great BH weekend. :)



1 comment:

  1. Your pop-up card is absolutely stunning!!! I love the gorgeous papers, the vibrant color palette, and your image is adorable!!! Thank you for the fun challenge at the Crafty Pad:o) I enjoyed playing along with you and your wonderful DT sisters!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)