Saturday, 15 May 2010

It's Challenge Time

Another day another challenge over at The Crafty Pad.

The challenge is - TEAR IT - 
Tear something on your project. :)

Joanna Sheen is the lovely sponsor this week too.



Here is my take on the challenge........

I have used Anna Happy Birthday stamp
available from HERE.
Promarkers to colour
DP - Kay & Co,
Ribbons and flowers from stash

Thanks for looking and hope you likey....:) :) :)

Please do pop over to the Crafty Pad and 
see all the other wonderful creations by the
fabby DT ladies....and see if you can join in
too to be in with a chance to win the brilliant prize. :) :)

*************************************

Now I have been a bit naughty - I forgot to post up 
my card from the last challenge...ooops!!
So here it is......



I have used Molly Cat with Birdhouse stamp,
Promarkers to colour,
Kay & Co papers,
MS punch,
Embellis from stash
Hope you likey this too. :) :)

Thanks for dropping by - your comments and time are
very much appreciated. :)

3 comments:

  1. i really love the fold on the first card! very pretty!
    naughty you for not posting your challenge card ! lol
    hope you are well.

    lots of love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Debbie, both are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little cat card Debbie, that is so cute and beautiful colours/papers.

    Hope you are ok.
    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)