Monday, 21 June 2010

Cupcake card and Tutorial

Over at the Crafty Pad this week we have a recipe challenge for you :-

1 Circle, 2 Rectangles, 3 Papers and some ribbon.

Joanna Sheen is our fabulous sponsor this week. :) :)

Here is my take on the recipe...

Pop on over and check out the other fabulous DT makes and see if you can join in with the challenge. :)

Also I have posted up a Tutorial on how to decorate a candle with a digi image...
You can find it HERE.  :)



I do hope you find it easy to follow - I thoroughly enjoyed doing it. :)

Thank you for taking the time to look and if you do leave me a comment
Thank you very much - I do appreciate it and although I don't get to visit
as often as I can I will get to you. :) :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie

    This is one super sweet card! It looks so yummy i could eat it LOL The papers are just totally fab too everything is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)