Sunday, 13 June 2010

No Crafting but.....

Sorry I haven't been crafting and have no makes to show of late - sorry.  I have had probs with my ISP but all sorted out now and everything running smoothly. :)

Lots has been happening behind the scenes though..lol

First off don't forget about the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs Competiton - mega prizes up for grabs. :)


Next we have BRAND NEW RELEASES...... 

some yummy cupcake collection,
Ladies Collection,
Lenny the Lion and Ellie the fant. :)

Please do take a moment to pop ove to The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs and check out the new releases too - I think you will be pleased you did. :)

Next up - fabulous news.....

I am selling my digi stamps at 2 new outlets :-




and also at I Did It Creations :-
 
Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I 
hope to get back to crafting soon. :) :) :)

7 comments:

  1. Good to see you back online Debbie, I pop over and have a look at your new designs. Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie and thanks for visiting. Glad to see you're still about and keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie - it was lovely to hear from you again. You have been very busy lately by the look of it! Many congratulations on all your latest achievements - love the new Cupcake stamps!
    Love, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie good to see ya thanks for stopping by my blog congrats on selling your stamps to the 2 new places.. Its such a nightmare when we have computer probs its like loosing an arm well it is for me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Debbie

    Thanks for stopping by there's no need to apologise lol, you've been a busy bee haven't you! Hope your ok

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, glad to hear you have it all sorted now. I look forward to seeing more makes from you
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by Debbie and I agree with Chrissi no internet is like a death in the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)