Sunday, 18 July 2010

Inspirational Photo

This week over at The Crafty Pad we have a beautiful photo
for you to use as inspiration on your challenge card. :)

Here is the photo:-


And here is my card:-

I have used:  BG - Porcelain Papers, Ladies Fancy Shoe - HERE,
Promarkers, Flat back gems and Glossy Accents for the shoe,
Oval Nesties, Flowers and ribbon from stash.

Our lovely sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen
Hope you likey..:)  Thank you for your visit and comments - I really do appreciate them. :)

5 comments:

  1. oooh this is very pretty!
    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh lovely papers!
    Gorgeous card, love the flower and the bling on the shoe!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbie xx love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Very delicate and pretty. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Debbie its gorgeous,lovely colours and love the shoe. I am so sorry i have been missing a lot lately but just 'things' lol i am sure you know what i mean. I hope you are well my friend
    Have a wonderful weekend, i hope the sun shines for you
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)