Sunday, 1 August 2010

Ribbons and Flowers......

..that is the challenge this week over at The Crafty Pad. Such a nice happy challenge I thought. :) :)

Here is my take on the challenge:-


BG - Green at Heart papers, rectangular nesties, flowers, buttons, gold thread and ribbons from my stash.
Image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs.  Coloured using Promarkers.  I have used triple embossing powder over the whole image and it looks like a glass tile, (but unfortunately you cannot see it).

Crafty Sentiments is sponsoring our challenge this week. ;) :)

Please do pop over to The Crafty Pad and check out all the beautiful makes by the other talented DT ladies - it is well worth the visit. :) :) :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie this is totally gorgeous!! The colours work perfectly together! Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Debie. Love the colours they are just so summery
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Love the colours you have used, totally stunning!

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Debbie. the colours are beautiful and such a great image
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful set debbie! I love this card, too - so cheery. I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so cute. I really love the color and the design that you choose. It is so girly. This kind of card is going to be perfect on my daughters coming birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a warm and bright card!
    Love the colors and design!!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Debbie!!! love these colors and the image is fabulous!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)