Sunday, 25 July 2010

Vintage Theme

Happy Sunday everyone. :)  The challenge thes week over at The Crafty Pad is -
VINTAGE.

The sponsor is Letraset - some yummy promarkers up for grabs and a digi image too. :)

Here is my take on the Vintage Challenge:-


Image is Fancy Ladies Boots - from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
DP's are MME, 
Boots are paper pieced with same DP papers
MS flower punch and embellished with seed beads
Embroidery thread with sead beads added as lace for boots
Circular Nesties.
Flat back acrylic gems.

Thanks for dropping by - appreciate it. :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely vintage card.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Debbie! I love what you did with the boots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Debbie. fab image and love the colours you've used
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Debbie a great lo and colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Debbie. The paper piecing looks fab.
    Hope all's well with you.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Debbie! I love the colours you've used too it works perfectly! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)