Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Fabby Dabby News....:)

I just wanted to share with you all that my OH and I are going to be grand parents (first time for us)...:) :) We are sooooo chuffed we cannot wait. :)

They had their 12 week scan on monday. :) :) It was also my mum's birthday on monday too (the first birthday since she passed away last year) - so the scan date was extra special for me. :)

I had quite an emotional day on monday - but all sorted straight again. :)

I have made a wee 7x5 album for the baby scans and will add the 20 week scans to it too. It is just a wee photo album rather than a scrap album.

We have called the baby - Baby M - (baby Moore) lol for now..:)

Here is the front cover of the wee album :-
and here is Baby M  - I think the scan is very clear...:)  There are 5 scan pics but I am sure you wouldn't want to see all 5.


Baby due end of February - so fingers crossed all goes well.  

Thank for looking and letting me share my fabby dabby news. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Debz, I am so thrilled for you! CONGRATULATIONS! Fantastically clear scan, and adorable album! So nice that 23rd Aug has now become a special day with something to celebrate after the sad loss of your mum....she will be smiling down on you all and sharing the joy I am sure. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo congratulations to you and yours on your wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congratulations to you all. Hope everything continues to go well. Love the album you've made xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and your family Debbie that's fantastic news.
    Your album and the pic are lively.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous news, Debz. The scan is fabulous. Methinks you might have a pretty little girl there.

    Loving the album too.....soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Deb I am so pleased for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Debbie I am over the moon for you!!! Congratulations hun xx The scan is so cute! and the book....... well stunning!!! xx
    Hugs Tina
    ps I will be an Aunty again in October, our first little girl of the family :0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)