Sunday, 22 August 2010

Some makes..:)

The new Crafty Pad Challenge has started today - please do pop over and see what the fabby DT ladies have created for your inspiration. :)

Joanna Sheen is our lovely sponsor this week - you could win yourself a £10.00 voucher to spend in her fabby shop. :)


I made these cards before I fractured my finger but never uploaded them.  They were for previous challenges at The Crafty Pad. :)

The first card is using the Fancy Ladies Boots - I paper pieced the boots and add some embroidery thread as the laces. Flowers are punched using MS punch and seed beads added to the centres.  Circular nesties used.


The second card I used the Fluffy Slipper, coloured with Promarkers and added Stickles.  I used Glossy Accents to the heel and insole of the slipper. Glued it on with 3D glue dots.  Oval nesties, sirl and swiss dot emossing folders.  MS border punch.  Bow, flowers and sentiment from stock.


The images are available from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs - HERE.

Thanks for looking and hope to have something creative to show you soon.  My finger is a lot easier now, but still strapped up..lol

Thanks for taking the time to pop over and please do leave a comment if you can - I do appreciate them all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Debbie! Fabby cards chick and glad to hear your finger is on the mend! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)