Saturday, 21 August 2010

What I have been up to..?

Sorry for not being around on Mr Blogger! We had family come to stay with us from New Zealand and from N. Ireland - everyone came for my hubby's big 50th birthday.
We had a fabulous time - but very busy indeed. Also have been sight seeing alot and went to London and Paris too.
Then on the last week of my visitors being here I slammed the car door on my finger - and as a result I have a compound fracture....Grrrrr So it is all strapped up now with a plastic guard over it to keep it straight...what am I like????? I have only another 4 weeks to go...lol
So typing was very difficult at the beginning but a tad easier now. :)
I haven't been crafting - but hope to get back to it soon. :)


2 comments:

  1. ouch! Hope it heals up okay :-)Family time is nice but yes always busy. Lucky you travelling abit - we really need a holiday haven't been away for a while - did go camping a couple of weeks back for the weekend though. Really like th cards you make - I will have to try some thing like that soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have family around. I hope your finger was not too painful and that it heals quickly.
    London and Paris! Double lucky girl!
    I hope you get back to crafting very soon, we need you!! :)
    Take care of yourself xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)