Friday, 3 September 2010

Altered Shell

I took a notion yesterday to alter this shell..it is a flat shell. I can't think for the life of me what it is called....lol, so if you know I would be grateful. :)
Anyways I altered it in view of having it hanging up somewhere. :)

Here it is:

I have used Adirondac Alcohol inks - Sunshine Yellow, Pesto, Pool.  I also use Marcy Gold Metallics pen.
Flat backed pearls to decorate around the edge.
Pearl beads threaded on wire above the lace.
Lace and flowers from stash - stickles to decorate centre of flower.

Hope you likey. :)
Thanks for looking. :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie this is beautiful, it would look lovely in a bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning Debbie….. its a scallop shell.. I think:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Debbie this is gorgeous the coloring is just perfect tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)