Sunday, 26 September 2010

It won't be long til Christmas

..where has the year gone?

This is my card I have made for the Crafty Pad challenge - this week their challenge is Christmas Sparkle.




I have used the Snowmen stamp for my card -
it is one of my new releases available in polymer stamp or digi stamp.
Coloured with Promarkers,
Stickles for the sparkle
Snow punch
Ribbon from stash
Not sure what the DP are.

Please do pop over to the Crafty Pad and join in with our
challenge, would be great to see you there. :)  The DT have used a
selection of images this week and have a lovely varitety of
examples to show you. :)
The sponsor this week is the fabulous Suzette from Crafty Sentiments



3 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet stamp, and you have made a lovely card with it.
    am still trying to ignore Xmas, but best get a wiggle on I guess.

    hugs
    Love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie i love your card!! The snowmen are super cute!! I cant wait to use mine too i must remember to get myself a bigger acrylic block LOL hugz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Debbie, i love those snowmen.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)