Sunday, 5 September 2010

Sweet & Cool...

Over at The Crafty Pad we have a lovely challenge this week. :) 

The Challenge is - 
Lets see some cooling Citrus colours -
LEMON,  LIME   and MANGO



Here is my take on the challenge :-


Image - Lollypop from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs - HERE
DP - Kay & Co
Oval Nesties
Large brads from stash - I coloured them with Promarkers and covered with Glossy Accents.
Sentiment - pc generated.



Our lovely sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons.  

Pop over and see their huge selection of beautiful ribbons for all occasions. :)
They are giving this wonderful selection box full of 
Christmas Ribbons - isn't it just yummy :)


Thanks for taking the time to look and for visiting me. :)
Pop over to the crafty pad and join in with our lovely challenge. :)
The other DT cards are lush - do pop over and check them out if you can. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie a lovely card great lo and I love this colour combo hugs maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Debbie, rather yummy! I could have done with a nice ice lolly yesterday, i got a little bit burt! i have a sore nose today lol
    hope you had a good weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, the ice lolly looks great with the gloss on it!

    love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)