Sunday, 17 October 2010

Distressed or Torn...

Distressed or Torn over at The Crafty Pad - fabulous challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed making this card.

This weeks challenge is
Distressed or Torn Edges

Here is my take on it :-


I have used Sammy Scarecrow stamp
available in polymer or digi HERE,
coloured with Promarkers
BG papers which I distressed with a
battery operated pedicure thingy (never used for pedicure of course..lol)
Small and large leaf punches
on the small leaves I have written the letters of the recipents name.
Brad and fiber from stash

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Joanna Sheen


Please do pop over and check out the other

fabulous work from my fabby DT members. :)



I will enter my card into the following challenges :
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/  they want to see Fall/Autumn
http://babybuddesigns.blogspot.com/  they want to see Fall/Halloween
http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/  they want to see Autumn

http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/  they want to see Autumn
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/  they want to see Metal (my brad is metal)


Thank you for dropping by to see me - really appreciate it. :)


8 comments:

  1. Fab card Debbie! A pedicure machine, lol but a great idea.
    Great idea also to write the name on the leaves. I love this scarecrow, he is cute.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, love the scarecrow and your card design....so very very autumn. thank you for joining our 1st challenge
    Mary Anne
    "bbd"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny card,
    I'll love it!
    Thanks for playing at PTW.
    Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Fall Easel card and I love you you turned it into a Birthday Card! I also think you picked the perfect colors for your scarecrow!!

    Thanks for sharing it with us all and also for joining our challenge over at Baby Bud Designs! :)

    Happy Crafting,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love the colors..Thank you for playing along on Delightful Challenges. Huggles, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Debbie, love the stamp and the colours. Thanks for joining DS.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image is so cute! I just love it. And the colors that you used are not that irritating to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Debbie,

    fantastic card love the easel shape and lovely leaves

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)