Sunday, 10 October 2010

For a Friend and some sad/good news

Something for a Friend - that is what our challenge is over at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

Here is my take on it..



I altered this box an will put a wee Friendship quote book inside for my friend. :)
DP - MMI
Image - Rainbow Sally, Crafty Pad Stamp Designs Image
Oval Nesties
Stickles & Glossy Accents
Ribbon and flowers from my stash.

The sponsor this week is
CREATIVE CRAFT WORLD offering 5 Promarkers


and
1 free digi of the winners choice.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Also some sad news too - The lovely Suzi is stepping down from our DT at The Crafty Pad.

Good news - that means there is a new opening for 1 DT..


If you are interested in our DT call and 
have an active blog, work with my digi images, make at least one crafty project a week and be part of or very friendly team then hop over to The Crafty Pad to find out more..:)

Thanks for dropping by my wee blog - your time is really appreciated by me.  
Leave a wee comment and I will pop by yours. :) :)

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! I adore the colours you have used with this wee guy!

    Love Teen

    PS good luck with your DT call. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie totally fabby box the colours just work soo well together! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors that you used are so nice and adorable. They are combined nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)