Friday, 1 October 2010

I won over a GDT spot over at

Raise the Bar Challenge Blog, ooh I was sooo chuffed. :)
 I won with my Summer Sundae card a couple of posts below

Their challenge this week went live this morning.  I thoroughly enjoyed their challenge which is:-
An acrostic challenge of the word FALL:
Flower, At least 2 ribbons/fibers
Lots of Leaves

What a great challenge eh...and here is my take in it :-
DP - MME
Image is Sammy Scarecrow (newly released from the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs)
You can find it HERE - it is available in Polymer stamp or Digi stamp
Woodware Leaf Punch
CB embossing folder
Ribbon & Flowers from stash

Please do pop over to Raise the Bar and join in with the brilliant challenge. :)

Thank you ladies for inviting me to be your GDT. :)

Thanks for dropping by and hope you likey. :)

3 comments:

  1. well done you! the wee guy is so cute x

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very happy card! I love the colors and its combination! Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Debbie! It feels great when you win something. I love this card, the scarecrow is so sweet and your colours are fab!
    Have a lovely week-end.
    Hugsxx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)